Wednesday 3 July 2013

More Open World Games Plz :)

After perusing this month’s copy of Official Nintendo Magazine I realised how much I love open world games – the freedom and escapism paired with the human instinct to explore. There’s one problem with this ideal though, and that is the 3DS format. There isn’t going to be a good open world game with a developed storyline on 3DS – there just isn’t the capacity for it. Lego came close but it was still lacking a storyline. Maybe I’m asking for too much but the open world games on the Wii U just look so good – screenshots from Watch Dogs look so realistic and satisfying that it’s difficult not to go straight out and steal a Wii U in order to play it.



That’s the essential problem – I need a Wii U. Possibly the hardest part of this revelation is the knowledge that it is highly unlikely (to the point of impossibility) that I will come into ownership of this beauteous technology (unless an unknown wealthy relative cops it and leaves the exact change for a Wii U to me in their will). I’m heading off to university in September, so it’s not going to happen for a while and living in the UK probably means i’ll be paying back for uni until I’m 60 so I won’t even get one then. When I’m 60 though – the Wii U is mine, and so is Watch Dogs. Ima be a badass granny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment