Monday 16 September 2013

I'd Like to Thank My Mother... My Father... My Agents.......

Way back in the depths of August I stumbled upon a new icon in my 3DS eShop screen. Unbeknownst to me this was not a new icon but in fact a remastering of an old favorite - Nintendo Unleashed had hit our 3D screens, and what better way to celebrate this but with a competition. The Animal Crossing Unleashed competition caught my attention immediately, throw together a funny, quirky little piece of clothing in the game and send them a photo to be in with the chance of winning a neat little Animal Crossing 3DS XL. Why not?

Skip ahead now to a lonely September afternoon when my 3DS was lifted from its charging dock and eShop was opened - 'just out of curiosity' I told myself. The tension was building as the same bright, happy young voice erupted from my system telling me of all these fabulous games that I had very little time to think about. Then came the competition section. An introduction to the competition itself. A word about a retro Mario shirt. A word about an eShop shirt. Then. Finally. I saw it. My little picture was being displayed before me, my little 'Drop Apples Not Bombs' green dress was up on the big screen (well it's bigger than a DS lite screen?) for all to see and with it was my brand new Animal Crossing 3DS XL.

So obviously this post is a big thank you to Official Nintendo Magazine who sent the prize quickly and even put up with my constant hounding when I first realised i'd won.

Follow me on Twitter: @MusingsTwit

No comments:

Post a Comment